Re: [platform-dev] Github workflow

Sorry for confusion then I probably don't get it. What has Egit/Eclipse Ui to do with gerrit?

If I check with with my eclipse SDK things like "Bug xxxx" are not linked even though they are on git-eclipse or do you mean

Reviewed-on:?

in the commit message if it was merged through gerrit?

Github provides similar and as EGit already knows how to handle Github PRs it should be possible to show such a link, the git magics is described here:

https://stackoverflow.com/a/17819027/9503281

So your best bet would be to ask Egit to add support for this (probably there is already support for this but I have never used/found that).