Re: [platform-dev] Eclipse/SWT source repositories?

Thomas,

You could use the following approach so that you have an IDE with all the projects in the platform SDK automatically created.  You can use this simple link to get started:

https://www.eclipse.org/setups/installer/?url="">

Or, if you want more detailed documentation for how that works, there is this:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Platform_SDK_Provisioning

Of course this is overkill for your specific question because you only need SWT: