[platform-dev] New Website

Hi All,

Just a heads up and please raise your hand if you have concerns or questions.

I am going to create a temporary Jenkins job to push our new website to a Staging branch of the current website [1].

As soon as this is done, I will ping this thread again to show the result.

Just for fun, please compare the old content with the new content which both result in the same page

old: https://git.eclipse.org/c/www.eclipse.org/eclipse.git/tree/index.php
new: https://github.com/wimjongman/platform.www/blob/main/content/_index.md

Cheers,

Wim

[1]
"If you commit the test content into the 'Staging' branch of
www.eclipse.org/eclipse.git it will be checked out on
https://staging.eclipse.org/eclipse, but the main website will remain untouched. -M"

Back to the top