[platform-dev] Proposal for StyledText

Good evening,

Let me introduce myself: my name is Laurent Caron, and I'm a proud Eclipse Nebula Committer.

I've worked on a little enhancement for StyledText widgets. It mimics the behaviour of Firefox or Chrome when you click on the wheel button: a circle with arrows appears and you can navigate through the whole document by moving you mouse.
(please see encloding video)

This is currently a prototype (code non reviewed and tested on Windows only), and I'm wondering if this feature could be interesting ?
In this case, should I fill a bug and propose a Pull Request ?

Thank you for your feedback,

Regards,

Laurent