[platform-debug-dev] Re: Launch configuration support not using dialog

I agree with the first two paragraphs. Thanks.

It would be nice to get the added support/changes for free.  This is a good
suggestion - I will store a "key" attribute that the delegate can use to
pick up the rest of the parameters from the daemon, which will allow me to
use the #launch method.

From the configuration design doc you posted in November, you stated that a
launch that does not have a configuration cannot be added to the launch
history.  Is there any other way to stop a launch from being added to the
launch history?  Most of our non-dialog launches cannot be relaunched
through the UI.... We'd like to keep all launches as similar as possible,
so it would be nice to be able to use the launch configurations, without
adding the launch to the history.

Thanks.
Kristen

                    platform-debug-dev-request@e
                    clipse.org                         To:     platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                    Sent by:                           cc:
                    platform-debug-dev-admin@ecl       Subject:     platform-debug-dev digest, Vol 1 #69 - 2 msgs
                    ipse.org

                    04/01/2002 12:05 PM
                    Please respond to
                    platform-debug-dev

   2. Re: Launch configuration support not using dialog
(Darin_Wright@xxxxxxx)

Message: 2