Re: [platform-debug-dev] Looking for a consistent way to show that the contents of a debug view is intentionally empty

I believe this already is supported. See AbstractDebugView#showMessage(...) and #showViewer(). The variable view uses this technology to show that there are no variables available (for instance, when a native stack frame is selected).

Darin

boxall@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: platform-debug-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/02/2002 12:50 PM