Re: [photran] Request for adding -fcheck=all to the default GCC Debug config

Hi Michel,

as we found out, creating and switching build configurations should work with the next (minor?) update of Photran.
Once that works, you could simply save your settings to your debug config, or create a second with even stronger debug flags (at least for the Intel Fortran Compiler
there are many more debug options). Since everybody probably has different debug preferences, that should be the way to go, instead of having
all kinds of flags enabled by default ... do you agree?

Best

Daniel

PS: Thanks for the hint about renaming unused f90 files to txt to have them excluded from indexing. Haven't tried it yet, but I am sure it will do the trick once I enable
refactoring again.