Re: [photran] Refactor excluding subdirs

Steve,

I tried, but it didn't help.

Thanks nonetheless.

Daniel

On 03/14/2011 03:27 PM, Steven R. Brandt wrote:
Try clicking on the folder properties and setting the "derived" flag to true.

Cheers,
Steve

On 03/14/2011 05:35 AM, Daniel Harenberg wrote:
Hi

in my Eclipse project, I have a subdirectory 'unused_code', with .f90 files for later use. It is excluded in the build configurations, but the refactoring database includes it, and consequently I have lots of errors shown in the Fortran Analysis/Refactoring Problems view. Is there a way to exclude subdirectories from the refactoring database?

Thanks

Daniel