Re: [photran] latest update

Hey Jeff,

Can you please remove me from the mailing list?  I tried to do this but I was not successful. Thanks!

Eric

On Mar 10, 2011, at 12:20 PM, Jeffrey Overbey wrote:

Hi Daniel,

is there a list describing what's new / different/ which bugs have been closed in the latest update (Photran 6.0.6)?

Photran 6.0.6 is functionally the same as Photran 6.0.2.  We're on the same build/release cycle as the Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform (PTP), so we get a new "release" every time PTP does, regardless of whether there are any changes.

If there are any bugs you are particularly interested in, you can find them in Bugzilla (use the link below to get a list of all the open bugs in Photran) and add yourself as a CC on the bug.  Bugzilla will e-mail you as the bug progresses.  Eventually we'll set its "target milestone" -- i.e., the release the fix will appear in.

Jeff