Re: [photran] Content assist and library

Hi Vincent,

I have a question concerning PHOTRAN content assist. I have a code that uses separates library such as lapack (lapack.a in the compilation line) and I was wondering if it is possible that content assist identity as well built in routine and lapack ones ? How can I do that ?

Right now, content assist only lists intrinsics and subprograms/variables found in the source code in your workspace.

I agree, it would be helpful to be able to add entries for external libraries (this would be good for MPI as well as LAPACK), although Photran doesn't support that right now.

If there's interest, we could considering adding this in the future...

Jeff

Back to the top