Re: [photran] Photran Installation Question

In attempting to run the project build I get a error message "jav.lang.nullexception".

Have you installed the latest build from http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/builds/photran/4.0 ?

There was a problem with CDT 5.0.2 that caused this error, but it's fixed in that build.

If you *have* installed that build and are still getting the error, please find the file /your/workspace/.metadata/.log and copy the first few (5-10) lines of the stack trace for the NullPointerException so we can pinpoint it.

Jeff

Back to the top