Re: [photran] request: install for quiche-eaters

there were a full installation that not only installs Photran, but also the
utilities called by Photran: jre, gdb, g95, gfortran, mingw, mkmf, msys and

Thanks! We did something like this with an early beta of Photran v3 for Windows. The guys that did it left the project, and it takes a while to put together (it has to be done manually), so we haven't done it since. However, it was a popular download, and we will plan on doing it again for our official release in 2008.

Jeff

Back to the top