Re: [photran] progress but still problems

>Also, despite this was a fresh installation of 4.0 beta 3 on this brand
new Debian cluster, I still get the following message when I want to use
the  install/updates feature:
>Photran (4.0.3) requires feature "org.eclipse.cdt (4.0.0)", or later
version.
So you need CDT first.
Either hit the "Select required" button there in the update manager (I'm
not sure exactly where you are)
or install CDT first.  CDT 4.0.2 was just released; I'd suggest that.

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/releases/europa/

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

             Michel DEVEL
             <michel.devel@uni
             v-fcomte.fr>                                               To
             Sent by:                  Photran Information
             photran-bounces@e         <photran@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             12/03/2007 09:43          [photran] progress but still
             AM                        problems

             Please respond to
             michel.devel@univ
                -fcomte.fr;
             Please respond to
                  Photran
                Information
             <photran@eclipse.
                   org>

Beth Tibbitts a écrit :

            The type java.lang.Object cannot be resolved.

      Or perhaps your Java VM is corrupt (also)?

In fact as the cluster is brand new, I did not pay attention to the fact
that the system administrator did not install anything else that the old
java 1.4.2.
Installing java 1.6.0_03 in my home directory make things much better, but
I still have a crash problem involving libxul.so when trying to invoke
help.
The rest works all right (except the problem of the automatic make wanting
to compile .mod files with m2c)
# An unexpected error has been detected by Java Runtime Environment:
#
#  SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x00002aaad93653e1, pid=27968, tid=1076017488
#
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (1.6.0_03-b05 mixed mode)
# Problematic frame:
# C  [libxul.so.0d+0x9c13e1]
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as
hs_err_pid27968.log
#

--

Sincerely yours,