[photran] progress but still problems

Beth Tibbitts a écrit :

The type java.lang.Object cannot be resolved.

Or perhaps your Java VM is corrupt (also)?

In fact as the cluster is brand new, I did not pay attention to the fact that the system administrator did not install anything else that the old java 1.4.2.
Installing java 1.6.0_03 in my home directory make things much better, but I still have a crash problem involving libxul.so when trying to invoke help.
The rest works all right (except the problem of the automatic make wanting to compile .mod files with m2c)
# An unexpected error has been detected by Java Runtime Environment:
#
#  SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x00002aaad93653e1, pid=27968, tid=1076017488
#
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (1.6.0_03-b05 mixed mode)
# Problematic frame:
# C  [libxul.so.0d+0x9c13e1]
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as hs_err_pid27968.log
#

Also, despite this was a fresh installation of 4.0 beta 3 on this brand new Debian cluster, I still get the following message when I want to use the  install/updates feature:
Photran (4.0.3) requires feature "org.eclipse.cdt (4.0.0)", or later version.

--

Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL

Back to the top