[photran] How to make photran call the 'right' editor when editing fortran files ?

Dear Photran users and/or developers, I just installed the complete
Photran last friday and tried to create and edit files.

However, I only get an error message saying:

---
Unable to create this part due to an internal error. Reason for the failure: The editor class could not be instantiated. This usually indicates that the editor's class name was mistyped in plugin.xml.
----

and no editor is opening with the fortran source file in it.

Probably, this is a trivial question but I couldn't find
a similar one when searching.

Any help is greatly appreciated! Regards, Benedikt Oswald

Benedikt Oswald, Dr. sc. techn., dipl. El. Ing. ETH, www.psi.ch, Computational Accelerator Scientist
Paul Scherrer  Institute (PSI), CH-5232 Villigen, Suisse, benedikt.oswald@xxxxxx, +41(0)56 310 32 12
quamquam sint sub aqua, sub aqua maledicere temptant. http://maxwell.psi.ch/amaswiki/index.php/User:BenediktOswald