[photran] Re: Review of the *DT project model and UI

The slides for the meeting are attached to bugzilla 115935.

Regards,

Leo

From: photran-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:photran-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Treggiari, Leo
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 9:31 AM
To: Photran Information
Cc: gwatson@xxxxxxxx; overbey2@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [photran] FW: [cdt-dev] Review of the *DT project model and UI

Reminder: Thurs, Dec. 8 at 1:00 Eastern Standard time.

We’ll be using the QNX teleconference number:

Toll free: 1 866 792-1313

Call in for Ottawa people 787-5021

Conference id: 2458079

and the Texas Instruments WebEx facility where I intend to present slides, etc. (see below)

If you can’t make the meeting, you can enter your feedback in bugzilla 115935.

Regards,

Leo