Re: [paho-dev] Paho Python 1.2 available

It's not just you, I've done a bit of searching and it seems that pypi is on its last legs and they are building a replacement, and not fixing things. The download stats were broken so they removed them. It also seems as though the over whelming vast majority of recorded downloads are down to their own mirroring. One person I saw claimed 99% of the downloads were pypi related bots.

There are stats at the new beta site: https://pypi.io/project/paho-mqtt/#statistics but I presume they are only as reliable as before. Much as I'd love to claim 2 million downloads it doesn't seem likely.

Cheers,

Roger