[paho-dev] Bug : PublishMessage

  Hi Mqtt team,
  I'm stuck on somewhere in our mqtt project. I'm using your MqttClient library for my mqtt project. Here's the case:
  I'm trying to get some knowledge from the master client side. For this purpose, i have to publish my mac address to a specific topic which is subscribed by master client. After i published successfully my mac address, master client send me new connection username and password for the highly secured broker. Then i connect the broker with new credentials. Now i try to publish something and at this time i plug off the ethernet cable. The code stuck on MQTTClient_publishMessage function and doesn't continue to next line. Connection lost call back can't be fired in this situation. How can i solve this problem?
  Thank you,

Back to the top