[paho-dev] Works with dependencies for Paho

Hello committers,

I've been opening CQs for third-party dependencies for Paho, as is required by:

https://eclipse.org/org/documents/Eclipse_Policy_and_Procedure_for_3rd_Party_Dependencies_Final.pdf

Test and build dependencies only can be entered into one CQ:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/IP/Test_and_Build_Dependencies

10698 - test and build tools: gcc for Linux, Visual Studio for Windows, XCode for MacOS
10815 - Visual Studio redistributable
10814 - OpenSSL
10816 - Web browsers for the JavaScript client
10817 - cc3200 tools and libraries
10818 - Go, 10819 - Go.net 10820 - FreeRTOS tools and libraries
10821 - Lua
10656 - glibc runtime library
10697 - libstdc++ runtime library
10696 - Python (version 2 and 3)
10695 - Arduino tools
10699 - ARM mbed tools and libraries

This includes runtime libraries and build environments. If there is anything you think I've left out, please let me know, and/or open a CQ.

Thanks

--
Ian Craggs
Paho Project Lead; Committer on Mosquitto

Back to the top