From: Thomas Kriechbaum <thomas.kriechbaum@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: paho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: "paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [paho-dev] Supporting Java ME 8.2
Date: Sun, Jan 31, 2016 5:47 PM

Hello,

are there any plans to support Java ME Embedded 8.2. I would be nice to run your MQTT client on a Freescale K64F.

Today I have cloned your github repository to update the dependencies within the module org.eclipse.paho.jmeclient.mqttv3 to the new SDK.

I have also done some refactorings to get the sources compiled with a "full" dependency to org.eclipse.paho.client.mqttv3.

But compiling with a "reduced' dependency to org.eclipse.paho.client.mqttv3 (only a subset of sources are copied as defined in the build.xml) fails.

It seams that these classes require much more other classes to compile and run correctly.

Thanks,
Thomas