[paho-dev] Lua support question

Hello,

I found in your repository a Lua implementation of MQTT library, which is not listed on your web site, and not included in Lua's Luarocks repository.

Does it mean this branch is dead ? What is the status ? Any known bug ?

I did some tests without any issue for "pure" Lua client (like a conky plug-in http://destroyedlolo.info/Developpement/Lua/MQTT/). For more complete application (like this ongoing one : https://github.com/destroyedlolo/Selene), MQTT is done in C as well as all "low level" technical parts whereas Lua is using to build the final application.

Thanks

Laurent

---
The misspelling master is on the Web.
  _________ 100 % Dictionnary Free !
/ Dico       / / Pleins d'autres fautes sur
(#######( / http://destroyedlolo.info
Quoi, des fautes d'orthographe! Pas possible ;-D.

Back to the top