[paho-dev] In asynchronous mode questions.

Hello,

As per the documentation, http://www.eclipse.org/paho/files/mqttdoc/Cclient/async.html, the communication handling is done in a parallel thread. But does the callback function running in this parallel thread or in the main process ?

If, as I think, it is in the parallel thread, how can I use semaphores ? Using standard pthread API ? I wonder as there is no explicit link to phread required.

Thanks

Laurent

---
The misspelling master is on the Web.
  _________ 100 % Dictionnary Free !
/ Dico       / / Pleins d'autres fautes sur
(#######( / http://destroyedlolo.info
Quoi, des fautes d'orthographe! Pas possible ;-D.

Back to the top