Re: [paho-dev] Integrating the MQTT RCP Application into another RCP application

Hi Rainer,

Oh, sorry, it seems the plugin jar wasn't copied to the paho release repo.
It should be here: https://repo.eclipse.org/content/repositories/paho-releases/org/eclipse/paho/org.eclipse.paho.ui.plugin/<version>/org.eclipse.paho.ui.plugin-<version>.jar
And I agree we will also need add some guidelines on how to install it as an eclipse plugin.

Note: there is no MQTT perspective for this plugin. You can open it as a view as I mentioned in my previous reply.
and the view for an single MQTT connection will be opened in the editor area.

For now, I think you can only build it from the source code.
Build 1.0.2 release for example:
git clone http://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/paho/org.eclipse.paho.mqtt.java.git  -b v1.0.2
cd org.eclipse.paho.mqtt.java.git
mvn package -DskipTests

And you can find the jar at this path:
org.eclipse.paho.mqtt.java/org.eclipse.paho.ui/org.eclipse.paho.ui.plugin/target/org.eclipse.paho.ui.plugin-1.0.2.jar

I just attached the plugin 1.0.2 jar in case you want to try it first, and download org.eclipse.paho.client.mqttv3-1.0.2.jar from paho release repo
http://repo.eclipse.org/content/repositories/paho-releases/org/eclipse/paho/org.eclipse.paho.client.mqttv3/1.0.2/org.eclipse.paho.client.mqttv3-1.0.2.jar

(See attached file: org.eclipse.paho.ui.plugin-1.0.2.jar.zip)

Best Regards,
Bin Zhang(张斌)
WebSphere MQ, IBM China Software Development Lab
Notes:   Bin BJ Zhang/China/IBM
E-Mail:  zhbinbj@xxxxxxxxxx
Address: Ring Building 3F, ZhongGuanCun Software Park,

DongBeiWang West Road No.8, Haidian District, Beijing, 100193, China

Inactive hide details for Rainer Poisel ---03/13/2015 01:00:55 AM---Hi Bin, thank you very much for your quick reply!Rainer Poisel ---03/13/2015 01:00:55 AM---Hi Bin, thank you very much for your quick reply!