[paho-dev] Integrating the MQTT RCP Application into another RCP application

Hi,

are there any guidelines on how to install the MQTT RCP Application
into another RCP application as a plugin?
  * https://eclipse.org/paho/clients/tool/

After adding the "org.eclipse.paho.client.mqttv3_1.0.0.jar" and the
"org.eclipse.paho.ui.core_1.0.0.jar" plugins to my launch
configuration I was able to switch to the "Paho MQTT" Perspective.
However, I could not add a new MQTT connection because the "+" button
was missing in my toolbar.

Is there a way to bring this button to my toolbar? Maybe it is
filtered? I don't really know.

On the other hand, I would recommend to add the "New connection"
command to the context menu of the "Connections" view. At the moment
it only features a "Delete" command.

Regards,
  Rainer

Back to the top