Re: [paho-dev] paho & mqtt-spy

Hi Kamil,

sorry for the late reply.  Is the code just written by you, or are there others involved?  I see there are some other code dependencies, so these would have to go through the Eclipse legal process too.

I am in the process of setting up a Paho permanent incubator project, for "immature" projects.  I was wondering whether mqtt-spy should go there to start with, or whether it should go into the main Paho project.   What do you think?

Ian