Re: [paho-dev] Attempted Java client service release 1.0.1

I was just looking at the paho-java-master-test job on hudson, the reason it was failing is the same reason that the master-release is failing. There were dependencies in the pom.xml for the tests project and others on 1.0.1-SNAPSHOT, I have changed these to 1.0.1 and the the master-test job completes successfully now. The issue is the dependency was for a level that we weren't building and was not in the repos the build was being run with. With luck the master-release job should now run correctly once the old artifacts have been removed, as for removing them. If you go to repo.eclipse.org you cannot login to nexus with your eclipse credentials, without access I don't know if there is any other way to remove artifacts without raising a bug.

Al