[paho-dev] Attempted Java client service release 1.0.1

Hello All,

I'm trying to get a service release of the Java client done (1.0.1), while on vacation, and reviewing papers for ICST this week. There are some important fixes in there, including welcome contributions from Eurotech. The code is all ready, development branch merged into master, but I'm having trouble completing the builds.

Having not done this before, I'm having a crash course in Maven and Nexus. One problem I'm encountering is if a partially completed build leaves some artifacts in the Nexus repo, the next job can't overwrite them. I've been told this must be an administrative task to do the deletion (i.e. raise a bug) -- but I can't quite believe that. Does anyone have any advice, that will shorten my excursion through the Nexus manual?

Thanks

Ian

Back to the top