Re: [paho-dev] Website updates

Thanks, Frank.  I thought were going to have to remove the C++ code for a while!

Ian

On 03/24/2014 05:32 PM, Frank Pagliughi wrote:
Got it. I signed the CLA. We should be good.

Frank

On 03/24/2014 01:21 PM, Frank Pagliughi wrote:

On 03/22/2014 07:46 AM, Ian Craggs wrote:
I'm not sure where we are with the C++ interface layer, because it came to my attention that the author has not signed a CLA, and I've not had a response from him to my request for him to do so.  As yet I don't know if that means we will have to withdraw it.  I am checking with legal.

Sorry, I thought I had. Probably just got lost in the shuffle. We can get this resolved ASAP. Let me know what I need to do.

Frank