Re: [paho-dev] Website updates

Hello Paho Committers.

I've now pushed the new website to: http://eclipse.org/paho/new

I have done the page for the JS client to get the ball rolling - but will need input from the rest of you for the other clients/utilities we have.

You can see the list of clients/utilities that I was aware of when I put the new page together a month ago - http://eclipse.org/paho/new/#getting-started. Looking at the list now I see ObjC client is missing - any others that need to be there?

We need, at a bare minimum, a place holder page for everything we have that includes:
 - a link to its source repository
 - where appropriate, how to build it
 - a minimal hello world example

Over time, we can flesh out these pages with more content as is appropriate for each one. But I don't want the desire to create comprehensive pages get in the way of getting something up.

I'm leaving it to the logical 'owners' of each client/utility to step up and add their page. I would like to get them done in the next two weeks - please can you reply to this mail to identify which pages you're signing up to do. That way we can figure out the gaps and get them covered.

Thanks,
Nick