Re: [paho-dev] ANN Machine Head, a Clojure MQTT client built on top of Paho

Since we're mentioning events, I'll throw in here a quick notice that myself, AndySC, Nick and others will be at Thingmonk on Dec 3rd, the same week as the Clojure eXchange (which I know also want to go to!)

http://lanyrd.com/2013/thingmonk/

There's also an M2M Hackathon in London later in November that Al S-M and I will be at.
https://m2mhack.eventbrite.co.uk/