Re: [paho-dev] New Makefile for building C client

Hi Roger,

done.

In the light of your other examples I've updated the library names to

libpaho-mqtt3c.so.1

and so on. I figured we didn't need the v. I also made the install program name a variable according to the Makefile conventions.

Hopefully I'm pretty close to done now :-) unless I should "variable-ize" the remaining programs: ln, rm, cd and ldconfig...

Ian