From: "Andy Piper" <andypiperuk@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "General development discussions for paho project" <paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 22/08/2013 20:03:48
Subject: Re: [paho-dev] not a shared executable

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 6:51 PM, Frank Pagliughi <fpagliughi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Are there any thoughts on creating a more portable build system for the C library?

I would personally love to see that happen - I think if we are going to get it into Linux distros we want something more robust. I also think we need some additional rules (is there a 'make clean' currently, I think I raised an issue on that). There are a couple of make-related bugs in bugzilla. Works well and has served us well, but we might want to consider how to improve it.

--
Andy Piper | Kingston upon Thames, London (UK)
blog: http://andypiper.co.uk   |   skype: andypiperuk

Back to the top