Re: [paho-dev] M3DA opensource java server

Hi,
The LICENSE file is missing (I'm going to fix that) but all then source code  files have an EPL header.
Thanks for the head up.
Julien

Mike Milinkovich <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Julien,

You mentioned that M3DA is open source. But the github repo does not appear
to have a license on it. (Maybe I missed it.) Could you please clarify what
license the server is made available under?

Thanks.

Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx
+1.613.220.3223