Re: [paho-dev] M3DA opensource java server

I do believe Benjamin is presenting M3DA at the next M2M call. Why don't people who are interested join that call?

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: Julien Vermillard <jvermillar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: General development discussions for paho project <paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [paho-dev] M3DA opensource java server

Hi Andy
Thanks for the warm welcome.

We have a Java client implementation, but it's quite raw. It's mainly used for
automatic server testing and exposing a lot of the underlying M3DA complexity.
But I'm sure we could wrap around it a fancy API and contribute it.

The C/lua M3DA client in Mihini as far as I know is not easly extractible as an
autonomous way. I'm sure some Mihini developer can give more details.

I would be happy to join you for the call but I'm out-of-office next week.
I suggest that Benjamin join you, he knows well the subject.

Julien