Re: [paho-dev] Paho Project call this Tuesday 19th - lots of topics...

Could you please confirm the time of the call?  Reason I'm asking is that currently Europe and North America are not in sync with regards to daylight saving time.

Thanks!
Benjamin--

De : "andypiperuk@xxxxxxxxx" <andypiperuk@xxxxxxxxx>
Répondre à : General development discussions for paho project <paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date : dimanche 17 mars 2013 14:13
À : General development discussions for paho project <paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc : Benjamin Cabé <kartben@xxxxxxxxx>
Objet : [paho-dev] Paho Project call this Tuesday 19th - lots of topics...

I can't find where on the wiki we're keeping call agendas and minutes, it looks like http://wiki.eclipse.org/Paho/Project_Call_Minutes hasn't been updated for 2013 calls.

Sierra Wireless have proposed M3DA for consideration as part of Paho, plus I think we have a lot of topics to cover (see below), so it may make sense for the call to run longer this week - which would mean starting earlier to avoid breaking into the M2M IWG time. I will leave Scott to confirm and update the meeting invitation. I believe Benjamin has offered to cover the M3DA topic for us.

Proposed topics:

- OASIS progress (only a week before first TC meeting) (Scott)
- discussion of M3DA contribution (Benjamin)
- update on the Java "develop" branch and timeline for getting it merged as "master" (Dave/Marco)
- Eclipse Google Summer of Code and Paho (ALL)
- brief bug rundown and update (Andy)
- legal/licensing discussion (Andy)
- mailing list topics: security; MQTT-S; HTTP bridging/websockets; re-registration/renaming of IANA assigned ports (ALL)

Anything else?!

Andy

--
Andy Piper | Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
blog: http://andypiper.co.uk   |   skype: andypiperuk

Back to the top