Re: [paho-dev] Paho proposals for Eclipse -> Google Summer of Code project

Hi Mike,

as Roger says, I was thinking more of a like-for-like replacement of
the existing Java gui as that fits my more immediate needs.

But what you describe sounds like a great idea as well. I'll admit I
still need to spend some time wrapping my head around Orion and  how
this would fit together, but there's definitely something there to be
done.

Cheers,
Nick