Re: [paho-dev] Paho proposals for Eclipse -> Google Summer of Code project

Hi,

+1 on both those ideas from me.

Certainly a good quality .NET client implementation would be useful -
being an Android & Linux user, I don't have a view on the relative
quality of any existing .NET compatible client.

Likewise, a replacement, light-weight test GUI would be invaluable.
Most of the time that I'm hacking on something quick, it isn't in
Eclipse and I will have at least one IA92 instance open somewhere.

I'd be happy to help mentor the latter.

Cheers,
Nick