From:        "andypiperuk@xxxxxxxxx" <andypiperuk@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        General development discussions for paho project <paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        07/13/2012 06:50 PM
Subject:        Re: [paho-dev] Paho documentation added
Sent by:        paho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Where is the C language documentation being generated, and how often will it be regenerated as the source code is updated?

Any progress in breaking out the examples from the documentation into compilable source files in the repository?

I notice that the Paho project pages http://eclipse.org/paho/ are broken and the Paho logo is left-shifted. It looks like a stylesheet issue or perhaps the image has been resized? Where is the website source maintained (there's also a typo on the Documentation page that I'd like to fix).