[paho-dev] EclipseCon Europe

There is an opportunity for somebody to submit a Paho / M2M talk for EclipseCon Europe, which is happening in Ludwigsburg, Germany from October 23 - 25. Early bird submissions which will be featured on the front page need to be in by this Sunday, July 15. The closing date for all submissions is July 31.

Please do not assume that I will be attending and representing the project - I would strongly encourage others to start thinking about promoting and talking about the Paho project.

http://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2012/ecesubmissions

--
Andy Piper | Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
blog: http://andypiper.co.uk   |   skype: andypiperuk

Back to the top