Re: [paho-dev] Paho repository structure

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 4:48 PM, andypiperuk@xxxxxxxxx
<andypiperuk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 4:27 PM, Roger Light <roger@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> ... but decided that writing tests and documentation was more interesting.
>

> and I nearly missed that remark! There was some discussion today about test
> and protocol-compliance tools too, so we may all come together in other ways
> over time :-)

That'd be good. I've got a bunch of tests for both broker and client
side protocol compliance. They're a bit simple in places but are a
good start I think and I even found a few bugs with them. The tests
themselves are pure Python with no other dependencies so should be
easy to use with other clients if anybody wants to write the
corresponding parts for the C/Java Paho clients.

Cheers,

Roger

Back to the top