Re: [paho-dev] Paho repository structure

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 2:13 PM, andypiperuk@xxxxxxxxx
<andypiperuk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> future requirements.

The page says:

"Broker - this might be written in C (mosquitto proposed?), or some
other language (Java/OSGi). So possibly need 2 trees? or would it be a
separate project from Paho?"

I think that mosquitto has an established name now and it would be a
shame to lose that by merging with Paho. I downloaded the Eclipse
project proposal template and started filling it in, but decided that
writing tests and documentation was more interesting. I would like it
to happen - writing the project proposal is really the key point that
is delaying things.

Cheers,

Roger

Back to the top