[p2-dev] Duplication of bundles during installation via p2

Title: Duplication of bundles during installation via p2

Hello,

Our case is we are running an OSGI app and have different bundles on a different locations. And we want to install them via P2 API.

Thus during our OSGI app startup we generate a local repository for the bundles and call the director app. It installs them but the problem is it copies the bundles in the same location where the system osgi bundle is. Is it possible to just install them without copying?

Thanks,
Dimo

Back to the top