RE: [p2-dev] How to install the launcher during theinitialprovisioning

Hi Helmut,

That was exactly it, thank you very much
Shame on me.... :-(
But I said I only started with P2 ;-)

Note to self: ID's need to have Plugin/Product/App in their name to
distinguish them.

Thanks again and best regards,
CarsteN

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 15:25:31 +0200, "Haigermoser, Helmut"
<Helmut.Haigermoser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In the rcpmail example, the plug-in id is "RCPMail", guess you tried to
> install the plug-in "RCPMail", not the product.
> Try specifying a product id and install that one.. :)
> HTH,
> Ciao, hh

>>> configuration/
>>> eclipse.exe