Re: [p2-dev] how to update a plug-in

hmm not there yet.
I created feature patch (for org.equinox.p2.user.ui, which contains org.equinox.p2.reconciler.dropins).
How do I know that feature patch was picked up?

I use -debug flag, and when the feature was incorrect, I've seen some error in error log, but after fixing that, I don't see any more errors nor my updated plug-in.

Next I have created an update site and installed the feature patch from update sie - no errors, but at the end my plug-in is still not updated (still old version showing up in Help>About>Plugin Details)

Any hints?

Pascal Rapicault pisze:

In 3.5 PDE provides an option to export in the running instance.
If you want to give that to your friends you need to create a feature patch

Inactive hide details for Jacek Pospychała ---01/27/2009 01:57:16 PM---hi, I have customized plug-in (say org.eclipse.equinox.Jacek Pospychała ---01/27/2009 01:57:16 PM---hi, I have customized plug-in (say org.eclipse.equinox.p2.reconciler.dropins