[p2-dev] bug triage process

In the p2 call this week (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox/p2/Meetings/20081014#Minutes)
we talked about bug triage and trying to assign real owners to bugs. We also mentioned assigning them directly within the team when we open a bug, to avoid a bunch of bug noise.

Just now I opened a bug, assigned it directly to Pascal. But then I remembered...it's important that when you first open a bug, you should leave the owner as the inbox. Otherwise people watching the inbox to keep up with what's going on won't see the bug go by.

Just wanted to bring up this point.

susan

Back to the top