Re: [ospo.zone] OSPO Alliance collaboration infrastructure

Hi all,

Very happy to see this discussion!

On this note from Boris:

> Regarding the attraction and dissemination, well.. We have worked on a
> small community GitLab instance up to now, it worked well, and it
> brought us there. Which is imho quite a success.

If scaling the existing GitLab infrastructure is also a desirable option, I'm
happy to work with the Alliance to do so, perhaps has part of our GitLab for
Open Source Program (which I oversee):

https://about.gitlab.com/solutions/open-source/join/

This would allow the Alliance to self-host infrastructure but take advantage of
a platform with extensive features.

Reach out any time if you'd like to chat.

Bryan

Back to the top