Re: [ospo.zone] OSPO Alliance collaboration infrastructure

Hiho Florent, all,

That sounds great, thanks to both of you (Paolo and Florent) for the work!

In my humble opinion the short-lived trouble is absolutely worth the benefits in terms of dissemination (with our own domain name) and ease of use (with SSO). Having it all hosted in Europe and entirely built on OSS solutions is also, obviously, an important feature.

So it's an enthusiastic +1 from me. Thanks!

--
boris