Re: [openmq-dev] Prepare/stage 6.0.0-M2 build

Hi,

Sounds good! I'm okay with adjusting the history somewhat. Please go ahead.

I'll remove the SPEC_VERSION. Initially almost everyone copied the jobs from Romain's initial scripts. This one had the SPEC_VERSION in it. Not every job removed the things that weren't needed.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms