Re: [oniro-wg-specification] Oniro Compatibility Specification project: a proposal to freeze until EclipseCon

Hi Marta,

I believe this is a practical stand to take given that EclipseCon is only a month away.

I have shared the revised roadmap with the steering committee. I expect it'll be discussed and voted on by EclipseCon. That wold be a good time to revisit the spec requirements.

Regards,
Amit

Back to the top