[oniro-wg-specification] Oniro Compatibility Specification project: a proposal to freeze until EclipseCon

Dear all,
Oniro roadmap is currently under a rework. Our Compatibility Specification project was going into the direction of heavily using best practices of the 2.0 release. In addition, to have a first reference implementation, it should be in sync with 2.0 itself.

Because of the work in progress, and after a discussion with some of you, it makes sense to freeze the project proposal until EclipseCon. At that point we should have a much clearer view of the release.

I propose then to do that freeze, and come back to working on the project proposal and spec after EclipseCon.

What do you think?

Kind regards,
Marta Rybczynska

Back to the top